Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can't stop listening to this song

Life Love Regret- The Living Dead

Reflecting
On The Past Five Years
Of My Life
And wondering Where and how I am.

How I am and why I don't feel content.
They say tomorrow is promised to no one.
But I don't remember asking for this day.
Wondering how I got to that point where I no longer wanted to breathe
But it really isn't a mystery.

BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
I'll just smile and you can see that I'm alive
But really I feel dead inside.

Somewhere in all this mess I'm trying to find myself
Even though a part of me only wants to fight itself.

It only takes
ONE WORD, ONE MOMENT, ONE PERSON
To change the fucking course of your life

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever