Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm hoping for a change in who I am

Yesterday I caught Break Even at the Green Room. I had originally decided I wasn't going to go, because I had to work, but I finished work early, so I managed to rush down and check them out. I'm so glad I did, I listen to their EP "Young At Heart" pretty much every day.

The band did seem a bit tired, you kind of expect that from a band who has been touring for ages and is playing in Canberra on a Sunday afternoon. But I was really glad I got to catch them. I turned up right on time to see them as well. How convenient!

Farewell failure, I'm never looking back now

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever