Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Triple J's Hottest 100 Australian Albums

This is a competition which I think will have people like me much more interested in the results than the current Hottest 100 etc.

You pick ten of your favourite Australian albums. Of course there were some I'd go for in my list that weren't available, but there was a pretty good selection. This top 10 pretty well sums up my Australian listening history....

You told us your favourite acts were:
Radio Birdman - Radios Appear
Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining
Bodyjar - No Touch Red
Butterfly Effect, The - Begins Here
Mindsnare - The Death
Frenzal Rhomb - Coughing Up a Storm
Grinspoon - Guide to Better Living
Living End, The - The Living End
Cog - The New Normal
Parkway Drive - Killing With a Smile

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever