Friday, September 2, 2011

In the hospital...

So it was probably a good idea I went to the doctor. Not so much to go to the general doctor, but to come on to the hospital to get some tests. It was looking like a strong chance of having to have an operation.

That has passed now, after a few tests and a long time of trying to find a vein for me to have a big needle shoved in to me. This took a seriously long time. Things are on the mend now though, and operation looks to be off the cards.

I came in yesterday with some strong pains in my right side, but now the pain is almost gone, so it seems likely we will be leaving tomorrow.

Then it will be back to Samui Beach Resort, where they will actually give us an upgrade of our room. A few days of rest at the beach and then we will consider our options from here.

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever