Saturday, April 2, 2011

Every now and then, I have been giving a contribution to Sticky's monthly zine report where they have correspondents from all over the place. This month, I saw that my good pal Bridget (Trees Die Standing, Screwdriver Guilts) had done a contribution too, so that got me thinking of a new idea, that both Canberra Correspondents could interview each other, in something to impress the zine world, akin to typing Google into Google.

So we did that and you will be able to see that in the next monthly newsletter from Sticky.

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever