Monday, May 9, 2011

Some travels

I haven't strayed to far from home this year, with only a few trips, and haven't left the country as yet. This time last year I had already been overseas twice and plenty of other places too. I've booked a whole bunch of tickets (including my flight to CHILE, where I will spend the next couple of years living.

Anyway, before I leave I've decided to make use of some annual leave and the holiday loading that comes with it, I'm going on a brief East Coast Tour...

Thursday May 19- Bus to Sydney
Friday- Fly to Hobart
Sunday- Fly to Melbourne
Tuesday- Fly to Canberra
Wednesday- Fly Sydney- Airlie Beach
Friday- Fly to Brisbane
Sunday- Fly to Sydney

So that should be a bit of fun, you can read a little bit about that in the next month or so.

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever