Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ringo's Foyer Guesthouse- Hostel World

This was the comment I left on hostelworld about our stay in Melaka

Howard was such a great guy! Staying here really added to our stay in Melaka, which is a super interesting place in itself, I highly recommend it for your visit to Malaysia. Nice location, just around the corner from Jonker St. Bike tours, group dinners with new friends.

Great place, if I'm back in Melaka, that's where you'll find me :)

A few button clicks ended up with my rating of 90%. Top place, would trade again.

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever