Friday, April 27, 2012

Writing Writing Writing

Hi all

My real aim is to make this my "writing" blog, where I share all my exciting news about the journey of "becoming a writer". Honestly as well, part of that whole journey is showing of your stuff, but I really haven't been keeping up with that lately.

Some things I have been up to:

Richard Branson was in town - the articles I wrote were mentioned on the Virgin website in an article there called "Richard creates a stir in Latin America"

Went to an Olympic event at the residence of the British Ambassador 


Went to an event where a former Miss Universe was there - http://ilovechile.cl/2012/04/20/cecilia-bolocco-guest-honor-chile/54041

This weekend is the superclásico with La U and Colo Colo.

During the week I went to an ANZAC day ceremony at the residence of the New Zealand ambassador.

I have applied for a couple more writing gigs and am beginning to research into more ideas about freelancing and other ways of getting bucks for writing.

We have managed to get out of Santiago the last few weekends as well. I will write more on that later.

I will try and keep this much more updated and about my ideas and "career..." as a "writer".

No comments:

Daniel is now living in Santiago de Chile. You can find some more writing at I Love Chile

Recent Issues of Capital Eyes zine:

Issue 12- Sticky's Target 168: Russia
Issue 11- Yoko Oh No, Elysian
Issue 10- Break Even, Alexisonfire (reprints)
Issue 9- Jerkstore, Ruiner, To The North
Issue 8- 4 Dead, Dangers
Issue 7- Polar Bear Club, Jungle Fever